We’re excited to share the latest Marketplace and BBC World Service collaboration –Marketplace Morning Report from BBC World Service!
3 things you need to know:
- Beginning Tuesday, September 5, our 5:51 a.m. ET feed will be broadcast live from London by Anu Anand, an American-born BBC journalist with more than two decades’ experience as a foreign reporter. This new first feed – Marketplace Morning Report from BBC World Service – will offer up the up-to-the-minute global economic news audiences in Eastern and Central time zones need to start their days. Hear more.
- David Brancaccio will continue to host five, live feeds of Marketplace Morning Report from New York, beginning at 6:51 a.m. ET, with the latest on markets, money, jobs and innovation.
- While only our first, 5:51 a.m. ET feed will be presented by BBC World Service, all six hourly, eight-minute modules complement NPR’s Morning Edition clock.
- Current: Marketplace and BBC partner on new morning broadcast, Current
- Talking Biz News: “Marketplace” and BBC launch new business broadcast
- Fierce Cable: News of Note—AMC, BBC and Fox News
- AllAccess.com: Marketplace, BBC World Service Partner For New ‘Marketplace Morning Report’
- Inside Radio: BBC, Marketplace Launch Biz-Focused Daily Show
- Adweek/Fishbowl: BBC World Service and Marketplace Are Partnering on a New Morning Broadcast,
- Politico: Politico’s Morning Media, 8/16/17