Wrap up your holiday programming early with new APM Celebrates specials from October through December. Explore the decade since the financial crisis and the science behind all that holiday cooking, offer culinary and emotional support, and share the season’s most joyous music.
Visit individual program pages for details, marketing tools and more:
Arts & Culture
- Marketplace: Divided Decade
- Brains On! The Science of Cooking
- Happy(ish) Holidays from Terrible, Thanks for Asking
- The Splendid Table’s Turkey Confidential
- Hollywood Halloween (Encore)
- Armistice Day: Music from the Trenches
- Giving Thanks: A Celebration of Fall, Food & Gratitude
- Every Good Thing
- Candles Burning Brightly (Encore)
- All is Bright: Contemplative Music for Christmas
- Carols & Cheer
- Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra
- Hollywood Holiday: The Ebenezer Edition
- Welcome Christmas!
- A Chanticleer Christmas
- Olaf Christmas Festival
- A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols
NOTE: You must subscribe to ContentDepot pages for this year’s specials, even if you aired the same title last year.