The current, BBC World Service interim schedule ends this Sunday, November 4.
The 2019 winter schedule is effective Monday, November 5, 2018 through Saturday, March 9, 2019.
Winter schedule highlights:
- Newshour, Newsday, BBC OS remain consistent with previous schedules.
- The Newsroom shifts from 6 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET, as it has in previous winter schedules.
- Business Matters will be live only and unavailable for download.
- The Thought Show will cease production on October 25.
- NEW: The Story
- Each weekly episode will present the world’s stories, with in-depth, global reporting about issues that affect us all.
- Airs Saturdays at 9:32-9:50 p.m. ET, with a repeat on Sundays from 11:32-11:50 a.m. ET.