Here are the latest updates for upcoming programs. PLEASE NOTE: All details are subject to change. Additional details will be shared via ContentDepot as they become available.
Follow APM Distribution on Twitter — and our programs across social media — for the latest updates and assets.
Use the links below to visit our dedicated program pages, where you’ll find show logos, digital assets and more.
Week of February 17
- Beginning February 18: As we head into a presidential election, the unemployment rate is at a historic low and there are more and more jobs created every month—but those are just numbers. American workers are the engine of the economy. In a new year-long series from Marketplace titled “The United States of Work,” Kai Ryssdal breaks down the 164-million-person workforce through the stories of 10 people — to ask “is the economy working for you?”
- Generic promos for “The United State of Work” available on ContentDepot (bottom of the page).
- February 17: Amy Scott talks with venture capitalist Pete Flint about real estate and the tech landscape.
- February 18: Molly Wood talks with Paul Kedrosky, co-founder and managing partner at early-stage venture firm SK Ventures, about venture capital investments in 2020.
- February 19: Molly Wood talks with Claire Schmidt, founder and CEO of AllVoices, about the sexual harassment and discrimination app she developed as an alternative to HR reporting.
- February 17: Over Presidents Day, The Daily will be airing an encore presentation of America’s Education Problem.
- February 21: As part of its coverage of the country and its voters in the lead up to the November 3 election, The Daily will feature an episode of The Field from Nevada.
February 20: Performance Today will feature PT Young Artist Max Opferkuch.
Arts and Culture
February 22: LIVE – The Town Hall, New York City
- Nathaniel Rateliff
- Haley Heynderickx
- Aoife O’Donovan
- Rachel Syme
- Josh Gondelman
February 21 – The Cheesemonger Invitational
- We put Francis through some rigorous testing to get a glimpse of what it takes to become one of America’s finest cheesemongers, from tests in aroma and taste to pairing to wrapping and weighing.
- Cheesemonger Greselda Powell of Murray’s Cheese in NYC takes Francis under her wing to teach him how to identify cheese by taste and aroma.
- Jack Bishop of America’s Test Kitchen brings us some hard truths about keeping cheese at home.
- We invite cheese expert Tia Keenan into the studio with Francis to take pre-recorded listener calls.
Questions? Please contact your Station Representative.