Here are the latest updates for upcoming programs. PLEASE NOTE: All details are subject to change. Additional details will be shared via ContentDepot as they become available.
Follow APM Distribution on Twitter — and our programs across social media — for the latest updates and assets.
Use the links below to visit our dedicated program pages, where you’ll find show logos, digital assets and more.
See how APM programs are covering the coronavirus pandemic. Visit this page to view what is available.
- The BBC is offering multiple modules and programs to cover the unprecedented outbreak.
- Visit the landing page on the BBC Partner Site to learn more.
Week of May 18
- Kai talks to Dan Rosensweig, CEO of digital education company Chegg – best known for textbook rentals.
- Animation: Hollywood productions have come to a halt due to COVID-19, and it isn’t clear when they will start again. Some studios have laid off or furloughed thousands of workers. But as Jasmine Garsd reports, there is one area of entertainment that is still at work – and is even hiring.
Marketplace Morning Report
- There will be elements from “A History of Now” – a feature from Marketplace’s Wealth & Poverty team looking at historical topics tied to the new pandemic economy – on Marketplace Morning Report every Thursday starting May 14 for 6 weeks.
- May 19 – The next generation of wireless technology—5G—needs new hardware across the country to work. Or so we thought. Could software get the job done instead?
- May 22 – It’s been two years since Europe’s landmark digital privacy law went into effect. Is our data any more secure?
- Thursday, May 21: Performance Today will feature a special graduation-themed hour, with music that reflects graduation traditions from around the world.
Arts and Culture
May 23: Rebroadcast – New York City
- Black Pumas
- Crooked Still
- Aoife O’Donovan
- Freestyle Love Supreme
- Tom Papa
Visit our Live from Here promotions page for tune-in ads and bios for upcoming episodes.
As The Splendid Table continues to take listener home cooking questions, follow the program’s updates on Twitter and encourage listeners to send in their questions as voice memos to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 800-537-5252.
We’re also updating The Splendid Table page each week with promotional assets for your social media channels, including graphics and videos of our guests.
New Episode – May 22:
- Francis takes listener questions with Atlanta Chef Hugh Acheson, and we check in with San Francisco Chronicle’s restaurant critic Soleil Ho about the changing world of restaurants.
Questions? Please contact your Station Representative.