Looking for replacements to your schedule for Ask Me Another? Here are some weekend programming replacements that your audiences will love. If you have any questions or want to add any of these programs, please reach out to your station relations representative.
The Splendid Table – A culinary, culture and lifestyle program that has hosted our nation’s conversations about cooking, sustainability and food culture.
The Splendid Table audience:
- 52% female, 48% male.
- Median age of 60, with 35% between 25 and 54.
- 69% hold bachelor’s degrees or higher.
- 47% have an annual household income of $75,000 or more.
The Arts Hour – The Arts Hour brings you the best in global arts in a weekly showcase of rich arts, culture and entertainment stories from across the BBC and broadcasters around the world.
The Arts Hour is carried on 500 stations and reaches nearly 250,000 listeners each week.
Newshour Weekend – The weekend edition of the one-hour daily flagship news program providing definitive, on-the-ground reporting and analysis of the biggest international stories of the day.
- 44% female, 56% male.
- Median age of 59, with 39% between 25 and 54.
- 71% hold bachelor’s degrees or higher.
- 59% have an annual household income of $75,000 or more.
Time Machine – A sonic journey across music history. Each week, host Bill DeVille takes you back to the sounds of a specific year with a carefully curated list of the best songs.