It’s that time of year again – spring member drive time. To ease your workload and leverage your audience’s affinity for national programming, utilize our fundraising promos, pitch points and segments. New for Spring 2021, fundraising tools include:
- New fundraising promo options including general, sustainer, sustainer upgrade and thank you messages from APM hosts. Most are between :20 and :59, mixed or voice only with music beds included for mixing.
- On Point promos and pitch points.
- BBC Newshour evergreen segments.
- The Daily 2 shortened evergreen episodes for use in pledge drives.
- Performance Today long-form, in studio segments.
All segments are available now on ContentDepot, with exceptions as noted. Subscribe to program pages today and receive all future updates for each program. Visit the ‘Episodes’ section of the pages below to find new fundraisers, with suggested pitch points following each rundown or posted in the promotional materials tab.
Check out the links below, and if you have any questions please reach out to your station relations representative.
- 9 new evergreen BBC Newshour segments
- Generic Promos
- 7 fundraising promos voiced by Kai Ryssdal
- 5 fundraising promos voiced by David Brancaccio
- 5 fundraising promos voiced by Molly Wood
- 4 fundraising promos voiced by producers of The Daily and Michael Barbaro
- 2 shortened evergreen episodes (including promos)
- 5 promos voiced by Meghna Chakrabarti
- 5 fundraising promos voiced by Fred Child
- 4 in-studio long segments (10:00-14:00) with guest artists
- 6 fundraising promos voiced by Michael Barone
- 5 fundraising promos voiced by Julie Amacher.
Arts & Culture
- 7 fundraising promos voiced by Francis Lam
Questions? Please reach out to your station relations representative.