As you look forward to warm spring days and member drives, we’re here to help with new fundraising assets to raise your audience engagement and revenue.
Segments are available now on ContentDepot. Subscribe to individual fundraising program pages now to receive all future updates.
New for spring 2019:
- Updated talking points for your live pitches are available now on ContentDepot (following each rundown on fundraising pages) and on our website (under ‘Fundraising’ on program pages).
- New fundraising promo options (excluding BBC World Service and The Daily) include general, sustainer, sustainer upgrade, and thank you messages from our hosts; new spots are between 0:25 and 0:59.
Live from Here
- Fundraising episode with 13 interchangeable segments featuring Chris Thile and a variety of artists: David Crosby, Jon Batiste, Lindsey Buckingham, John Prine, Meshell Ndegeocello, Emmanuel Ax, St. Vincent, Jonathan Biss, Dessa, Cory Henry and the Funk Apostles, Vulfpeck, Tuneyards, Jeff Tweedy, Sylvan Esso, Snarky Puppy, David Rawlings, Willie Watson & the Fairfield Four, Parker Millsap, The Knights, Rachael Price, Gaby Moreno, Sarah Jarosz, Aoife O’Donovan, Sara Watkins, Punch Brothers, Tracy K Smith, The Sklar Brothers, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Gethard, Joey Ryan, and Tom Papa.
- Long-form, in-studio segments with a variety of classical artists.
Visit the ‘Episodes’ section of the pages below to find new fundraisers, with suggested pitch points following each rundown:
BBC World Service (generic promos and pitch points)
The Daily (generic promos, pitch points and listener testimonials)
- Marketplace (11 promos with Kai Ryssdal, pitch points)
- Marketplace Morning Report (10 promos with David Brancaccio, pitch points)
- Marketplace Tech (8 promos with Molly Wood, pitch points)
Arts and Culture
Live from Here (fundraising episode, pitch points)
The Splendid Table (6 promos with Francis Lam, pitch points)
Classical 24 (11 promos with C24 hosts, pitch points)
Performance Today (7 promos with Fred Child, 5 in-studio segments with guest artists, pitch points)
Pipedreams (6 promos with Michael Barone, pitch points)
SymphonyCast (6 promos with Alison Young, pitch points)
Custom Promo Requests
We encourage you to use our new fundraising promos, but we’re here to help if you need a custom spot. Please complete our custom promo form.
Due to ongoing production schedules, please allow 3-4 weeks for custom promo delivery, and up to 6 weeks for BBC World Service spots. Note: BBC World Service is prohibited by British law to make direct asks to listeners for monetary support.