Turkey Confidential is The Splendid Table’s annual Thanksgiving show. Francis Lam takes pre-recorded calls and comes to the rescue of Thanksgiving cooks, kitchen helpers, and dinner guests during the biggest cooking day of the year.
As in 2020, the program for 2021 will be file based – the show will be fed “live” at noon ET, though files will be available 1-2 days prior to Thanksgiving Day if stations prefer to air earlier in the morning on November 25.
This annual Thanksgiving Day broadcast will include the following guests:
- David Chang and Priya Krishna, authors of the new book Cook at Home: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Recipes (And Love My Microwave),
- Pati Jinich of PBS’s award -winning series Pati’s Mexican Table
- Kenji Lopez Alt of Serious Eats and his latest book The Wok Recipes and Techniques
- Baker Cheryl Day author of Cheryl Day’s Treasury of Southern Baking
Send in your question as a voice memo to The Splendid Table team via email at email@example.com or leave a voice message at 800-537-5252.
- Two :30 promos are available to help promote the opportunity to your audiences. One highlights guests while the other prompts listeners to submit their questions to the show.
- Subscribe to the Turkey Confidential ContentDepot page to air the program and receive updates.
- Use this digital asset to promote Turkey Confidential online.